HP Inc. has today expanded its hybrid HP Latex R Printer Series with the R1000 Printer for rigid and flexible printing. Designed for a variety of hybrid applications including signage and displays, the growing portfolio offers choice, value, and versatility while featuring innovative technologies including HP Latex Rigid Printing Technology and HP Latex White Ink.
The current portfolio includes the HP Latex R2000 Printer, designed for large-signage printer service providers (PSP) who require workflow efficiency and sustained production. With the debut of the HP Latex R1000 Printer, HP is adding depth to offer maximum value in one device. Designed for growing businesses with investment and space constraints, the versatile printer offers a single set of inks for a wide range of flexible and rigid media including applications for retail, outdoor signage, window graphics, events and exhibitions, and decorations.
The new printer comes with three liter-ink cartridges, compared to the larger model with five liters, and is designed to accommodate materials up to 1.64 meters/64 inches wide and up to 5 cm/2-inches thick while the R2000 prints up to 2.5-meters/98-inches wide and up to 5-cm/2-inches thick.
The HP Latest R1000 enables:
- High image quality and vibrant colors: HP Thermal Inkjet Printheads and redesigned HP Latex Inks achieve vibrant color gamut on rigid while preserving media gloss and feel with no smell.
- Printing in white without barriers: HP Latex White Ink delivers the glossiest white on transparent and colored media and achieves no waste between white print jobs. The removable HP Thermal Inkjet Printheads can be stored in an offline rotating chamber and automatic maintenance makes white like any other color, including automatic recirculation and nozzle checks.
- Durability and versatility: HP Latex Overcoat adds durable and flexible water-based ink for high adhesion and scratch resistance while lower curing temperatures allow for wide media versatility.
- Efficiency: Productive belt workflow enables customers to handle print peaks in-house and meet short deadlines with up to 57 sqm per hour (614 sqf per hour) with up to 60 kg/150lb rolls for flexible printing.
- Smarter printing: Proactive and preventive services via HP Smart Services maximize uptime and helps avoid costly operating mistakes with automatic maintenance, smart vacuum, and assisted loading.
Availability varies by region and country. Please refer to local HP representatives.
Press Release: HP Inc.